12 Jun Local research and local issues for Taranaki
Tuesday 19th June
10.45am morning tea. 11.00am – 2.35pm (incl. lunch break)
What local research has been happening at the Dairy Trust Taranaki Gibson Farm?
What are some of the key local issues facing Taranaki?
- What has been on farm FEI research (both here and nationally)?
- What are the profit and production numbers for Taranaki?
- What is the key current animal health issues for the region?
- What is the future research focus for the region?
This event is run with support of Dairy Trust Taranaki, DairyNZ, Taranaki Vets, Fonterra, who will help to answer these questions.
What will be covered:
- A review of the research carried out by DTT, Debbie McCallum (DTT)
- FEI trail work and the impact, Sally-Anne Turner (DairyNZ) and Gavin Scott (Fonterra)
- How the numbers stack up for Taranaki, Rob Brazendale (Dairy NZ)
- Key animal health issues for the region, Dallas Nelley (Taranaki Vets)
Fonterra offices – Southgate Centre Corner of Whareroa Road Hawera